This policy applies to all the websites we operate within the United Kingdom, our use of emails and text messages for marketing purposes, and any other methods we use for collecting information. It covers what we collect and why, what we do with the information, what we won’t do with the information, and what rights you have.
Who we are?
Pride Mobility Products Limited
32 Wedgwood Road
The United Kingdom
T +44 (0)85 040 8630
What information do we collect?
We will only ever collect the information We need – including data that will be useful to help improve Our services. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information, such as name, postal address, phone number, email address, that you provide by filling in forms on Our web site or when you contact Us via telephone or by e-mail, and includes information provided when you:
- order a brochure;
- submit a question to Us;
- voluntarily provide Us with feedback.
- Details of your visits to Our website and/or use of Our Mobile Application including but not limited to, IP addresses (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps Us to determine how many people use Our sites/app, how many people visit on a regular basis, and how popular Our pages/services are. This is statistical data about Our users’ (browsing) actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. It simply allows Us to monitor and improve Our service(s).
You are provided with the options to opt out from receiving communications from us or our partners at the time that your details are submitted and, on each occasion, that you are contacted thereafter.
How We use the information We collect
We may process your personal data for our legitimate business interests. “Legitimate Interests” are the interests of Our company in conducting and managing Our business and providing you with the best services and products in the most secure way. These interests include:
- to ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your electronic device;
- to provide you with information about Our products, services, offers or technical developments that you request from Us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure the ongoing safety and care of your mobility product and the maintenance of any finance or insurance related products that you hold;
- to contact you regarding your opinions on Our products and services which may be used for marketing, research and analysis, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to help Us identify you when you contact or visit Us;
- for general administration purposes;
- to help Us improve the quality of Our products and services;
- to carry out customer statistical analysis, using cookies placed on Our website;
- when you communicate with Us for customer service or other purposes (e.g., by emails, faxes, phone calls, etc.), We retain such information and Our responses to you in the records of your account.
When We process your personal data for our legitimate business interests, We always ensure that We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under the UK GDPR.
Sharing your information
We may share your information for any of the purposes set out above with any member of the Pride Mobility Product group, and/or carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services through our subsidiaries within Pride Mobility Products Europe and Our service providers and agents who perform services on Our behalf, such as, for instance, data management firms.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data for legal or regulatory purposes, in relation to existing or future legal proceedings, for the prevention of fraud/loss or to protect the rights, property, safety of Pride Mobility Products Ltd. and/or subsidiaries within Pride Mobility Products Europe, Our customers or others.
Information is stored by Us electronically on computers and in the cloud. We may transfer the information to other offices and to other reputable third-party organisations as explained above – they may be situated inside or outside the European Economic Area. We may also store information in paper files.
We have security protocols and policies in place to collect and process your personal data securely and to ensure it is protected against loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data across the internet is not completely secure and whilst We do Our best to try to protect the security of your information We cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur whilst data is being transferred.
We will keep your information only for as long as needed for the purposes specified above. We need it to provide you with the goods, services or information you have required, to administer your relationship with Us, to comply with the law, or to ensure We do not communicate with people that have asked Us not to. When We no longer need information, We will always dispose of it securely, using specialist companies if necessary to do this work for Us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information you automatically through cookies of similar technology.
For further information, visit https://pride-mobility.co.uk/cookie-policy/.
Choice / opt-in and opt-out
Whenever the processing of your personal data requires your consent then you will be given the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out to having your contact details used as set out above, at the time your details are submitted.
If you no longer wish to receive email or other promotional materials from Us, you may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by one of the following methods:
- by using the opt-in and out boxes in the cookie banner;
- by contacting Us by calling or writing us an email.
Please be aware that if you opt out of marketing communications received from one of our dealerships, and your information is also held by other dealerships, you may continue to receive information from these other dealerships until you inform them
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the rights to request Us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The rights to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information you is inaccurate. You also have the tights to request Us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, We have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us (see contact details above).
For more information about your rights under the UK GDPR, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) .