High-performance operation and outstanding features
The sleek, sporty Colt Twin mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range delivers high-performance operation and features unique dual front wheels for maximum stability. This four-wheel scooter has more manoeuvrability than its three-wheel scooter counterpart. The Colt Twin has advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tyres, a wraparound delta tiller, and feather-touch disassembly.
|Weight Capacity||25 Stone (158.75 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph (6 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||57 mm|
|Overall Length||116 cm|
|Overall Width||560 mm|
|Turning Radius||1067 mm|
|Standard Controls||LED Display|
|Heaviest Piece when disassembled||27.2 kg|
|Total Weight without batteries||62.5 kg|
|Seating||High Back, fold flat seat with headrest and seat belt|
|Tyres||Front castors: 22.86 cm (9”) solid
Rear castors: 25 cm (10”) solid
|Battery Requirements||2 x 12-volt|
|Battery Weight (each)||9.8 kg|
|Note||1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our 2021 product range!
- Full Lighting Package – Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
- Unique Twin wheel design – Pride Mobility’s unique twin wheel design for the Colt Twin, enables a 3-wheel tight space turning radius, without sacrificing 4-wheel drive.
- Large amount of Leg Room – The slim front wheelbase allows for lots of extra leg room.