MDR Class I (2017/745t/EU) Medical Device
Part of the i-GO range the i-GO+ features front suspension, comfortable seating, convenient storage and ample foot room. The i-GO+ has a compact and lightweight design and can fold in just a few simple steps for effortless transport; makes travelling a breeze. Simply unfold and travel with the i-Go+.
** Travel Safe batteries available at an additional cost
|Weight capacity||17 st 12 lbs (113 kg)|
|Max. speed||3.6 mph (5.8 km/h)|
|Turning radius||616 mm|
|Tires||Drive wheels: 12" pneumatic
Castor wheels: 8" solid
Anti-tip wheels: 1.75"
|Total weight without batteries||24 kg|
|Weight of batteries||3.4 kg|
|Folded size||580 x 310 x 755 mm|
|Drive System||Two motor, rear-wheel drive|
|Dual Braking System||Intelligent brakes (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Batteries||One 25.2V 18.2 Ah Lithium-Ion battery|
|Charger||2 amp, off-board|
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our 2021 product range!
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under-seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 1016 mm lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extra comfort
This product falls in the indoor product category, and is suitable for indoor use and flat pavements. It is not suitable for grass, gravel or steep slopes. The products performance may also be affected in wet weather conditions.