Jazzy 600 ES
Outstanding performance, excellent control
The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
|Weight Capacity||21 Stone 6lbs (136 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph (6 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||7 cm (2.75")|
|Overall Length||90.2 cm (35.5")|
|Overall Width||62.2 cm (24.5")|
|Turning Radius||52.1 cm (20.5")|
|Standard Controls||PG VR2 Control|
|Total Weight (without batteries)||56.1 kg|
|Seating||Comfort High Back Seat 16” W -- Adjustable depth from 16” - 18” 18” W -- Adjustable depth from 18” - 20” 20” W -- Adjustable depth from 18” - 20”|
|Tyres||Castors: 15.24 cm (6”) solid rear and front Drive: 35.56 cm (14”)|
|Battery Requirements||Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 50 AH|
|Battery Weight (each)||16.9 kg|
|Note||1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our 2021 product range!
- OMNI-Casters -Spherical caster shrouding design to prevent hang-ups when climbing
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension -Enhances comfort and performance
- Large 14” Drive Wheels- Exceptional traction on varied surfaces
- Easy-Access Freewheel-Freewheel levers are easily accessed for caregiver assistance